Full-Time Engineering Designer
We are currently recruiting for an innovative, highly skilled engineering designer, ideally with experience from within the supermarket refrigeration field. This role has a possibility of home working and therefore it is not location dependent.
- Excellent working knowledge of Autodesk products, Inventor, Showcase and Mechanical Desktop including 3D modelling.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to deadline.
- Strong experience of concept and new product design
- Experience in sheet metal manufacturing environments using Radan CAM CAD software
- Produce and prepare concept designs and proposals according to customer requirements
- Create full 3D models of new products using Autodesk Product Design Suite (Inventor)
- Create manufacturing detail drawings for prototype manufacture and testing in liaison with Design and R&D departments.
- Review prototype build with Design, R&D and Production departments before full manufacture.
- Create manufacturing detail drawings for first off production, using company standards and tooling.
- Provide case build guides to aid the Production department using 3D images.
Salary is dependent on experience.