Full-Time Mechanical Development Team Lead
You will align with project management, manufacturing, logistics, procurement, supply chain, customer support, and other cross-sector team members and lead your team to design mechanical components of modules that continuously push the boundaries of physics and improve the performance of integrated circuits. You will align with your multi-disciplinary Project Leader to meet quality, schedule and cost constraints. You will ensure the design achieves a trouble-free product lifecycle via optimized configuration management, procurement, manufacturing, transportation, operation and customer service environments.
- BSME/MSME/PhD or equivalent experience.
We are seeking an individual with a strong background in mechanical design and engineering, including taking responsibility of the full “art to part” development cycle. A background in mechanical design of mechatronics, precision design, or complex optical systems is required, as well as good complex mechanical system intuition.
- 3+ years’ experience in a complex mechanical design environment
- Mechanical design experience in kinematics, dynamics, material properties and behavior, and structural analysis.
- Strong leadership and planning abilities.
- Solid working knowledge of mechanical analytical techniques, including “first principle” engineering equations and Finite Element Analysis such as stress / strain / deformation, modal response, etc.
- Strong technical writing, communication, and presentation skills with a capability for mentoring, coaching, and negotiation.
- Strong leadership and ownership characteristics with commitment to achieve results on time.
- Capability to interface with multidisciplinary groups including senior leadership.
- High energy self-motivated team player with strong desire to learn.
- Customer oriented and willing to work with high level problem solvers on a daily basis.
- Potential to further develop leadership abilities.