Full-Time Mechanical Engineer
Engineering and Architecture firm in Bozeman, MT is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team. This 40 year old firm covers a variety of projects to include commercial, industrial, multifamily, academic and clinical projects.
ME will work out of the new office in downtown Bozeman, MT. Bozeman, voted by several national magazines as one of the Nation’s best cities to live, work and play, provides a small town feel with big city amenities. Clean air, a moderate climate, access to national forests and trails to hike, bike and fish as well as two nearby ski areas make Bozeman a perfect place for outdoor recreation.
- Preparation and approval of construction documents, permit applications, equipment specifications and submittals to meet contracted scope of work and to ensure application of HVAC Engineering and Design, load/energy modeling calculations, etc.
- Project Management including demonstrated understanding and preparation of project cost and scheduling.
- Engage in business development, helping create proposals and prepare for interviews, finding creative solutions to present to prospective clients and scheduling and breaking down construction costs.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- $90k/year DOE
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- 100% employer paid medical insurance for the employee and 50% paid for the family
- Dental/vision/life/disability plan with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid professional registration and licensing fees
- Paid PDH courses
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
The company pays higher than average salaries, negotiable depending on experience. They have a supportive, pro-employee culture and very little turn-over.