Full-Time Process Development Engineer IV
We are CAES, a technologically advanced electronics company employing more than 3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide. We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in defense, aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for a company that values a friendly work environment and that values YOU? Consider CAES. #peoplefocusedmissiondriven
A career with CAES is more than just a job, it is the pathway to a bright future.
Develops industrial processes, including designing equipment, understanding the reactions taking place, installing control systems and starting, running and upgrading the processes; ensures all processes, equipment and supporting systems operate to their maximum effectiveness, within specified safety and cost constraints, and that all products are of the desired quality; performs evaluations and analysis of processes related to issues in electronic systems and assemblies; determine and implement corrective actions to improve processes.
• Interface with electrical engineers, mechanical engineers and material suppliers to determine correct changes to modify and enhance manufacturability of products; accountable for yields of highly complex processes.
• Develop processes with design guidelines that promote process capability including creating, checking and releasing formal documentation.
• Perform detailed Design of Experiments (DOE) and analyze results using statistical methodology.
• Provide fixture design concepts to mechanical engineering and drafting.
• Share process and idea of concepts to manufacturing support and development engineering during design and prototype phase of early manufacturing.
• Assist Manufacturing Engineering is resolving process and product related issues as required.
• Participate in safety training and comply with safety policies and practices.
• Collaborate in team meetings and activities.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Aerospace or Electrical Engineering)
• Seven (7) years’ of experience supporting a manufacturing environment such as Manufacturing Engineering
• Five (5)+ years’ experience with manufacturing support to microelectronic assemblies
• In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship
• Experience with Six Sigma
• Experience with New Product and/or New Process Introduction
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Focused on operations and manufacturing engineering
• Experience with Design of Experiments
• Aerospace or Defense Experience
• Electro-Mechanical product experience
• Knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques and principles
CAES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of CAES to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. CAES will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
CAES is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.