Full-Time Reliability Engineer II
We are CAES, a technologically advanced electronics company employing more than 3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide. We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in defense, aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for a company that values a friendly work environment and that values YOU? Consider CAES. #peoplefocusedmissiondriven
A career with CAES is more than just a job, it is the pathway to a bright future.
Under limited supervision, the Reliability Engineer will perform a variety of routine to complex duties in support of product reliability prediction, reliability validation, process capability evaluation and customer support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• On a daily basis, perform reliability assessment activities including wafer foundry evaluations, semiconductor product and process evaluations, stress testing and report generation.
• Work in cross functional teams in quality-reliability, productivity and cost improvement programs
• Work with customers as needed in response to reliability concerns
• Provide effective reliability test for in-house quality issue, shipment holds, line downs, and escalated issues within specified timeframe
• Prescribe reliability testing, as required. Direct execution, review results, conducts statistical data analysis, assure resolution of issues, and draw conclusions.
• Perform reliability tests for process, material, and design changes complying with JEDEC standards, AS requirements, MIL-PRF-38535, tc
• Responsible for daily tracking and updating of all reliability test data analysis for further review and decision making.
• Provide clear and effective reliability reports for product qualifications to cross functional teams.
• Analyze product failure to identify the root cause of the failure of new product and new process
• Participate in terms of infrastructure setup, reliability matrix requirements, reliability test support, and reliability test reporting
• Develop 1) new characterization tool and 2) application of characterization tool.
• Able to manage time in order to meet schedules and deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical /Electronics/Chemical/Physics/Material Science Engineering with minimum 3 years of related experience OR Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Chemical/Physics/Material Science Engineering with minimum 1 year of related experience.
• Semiconductor/electronic packaging design a major plus!
• Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office™ products – Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point, Project.
• Multitask and adjust to changing priorities.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written format.
• Ability to work in a team environment and cross functionally.
• Good presentation skills for internal and customer meetings, reviews, and updates.
Salary Range: $71,132-$93,361
Applicable pay within the posted range may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, geographical location, job function of the position, education, and experience of the successful candidate.
Benefits Information: www.cobhamrecruits.com (login: Recruit / password: benefits1)
CAES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of CAES to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. CAES will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
CAES is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.