Full-Time Software Engineer II
We are CAES, a technologically advanced electronics company employing more than 3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide. We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in defense, aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for a company that values a friendly work environment and that values YOU? Consider CAES. #peoplefocusedmissiondriven
A career with CAES is more than just a job, it is the pathway to a bright future.
CAES is seeking a Software Engineer. In this position you will design, develop, deploy, and maintain custom software solutions in a manufacturing environment. Applications range from single user applications to large multi-user applications and everything in between. This position plays a critical role in our site’s success. This role is in San Jose, CA and there is no relocation available.
- Full Stack Development both Desktop Applications and Web Applications
- Maintain existing Java applications
- Effectively deploy large multi-user applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 -4 years of software engineering experience
- Minimum of 1 -2 years using Java and C+
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by US export laws. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be a “US Person” under US export laws (or eligible for approval under a U.S. Government export license)
- Proficient with SQL and RDBMS such as MySQL or MSSQL
- Experience in front End Frameworks such as Angular, React or similar
- Experience with writing web services using Sails.js, Spring Boot or similar frameworks
CAES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of CAES to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. CAES will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
CAES is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.